there’s so many different gifs of dancing aliens, this is truly an exciting time to be alive
DID U JUST REALLY
this is so purfect omg.
This is adorable, and the fact that a six year old known the difference between you’re and your. Blows my mind.
Sometimes when I look through Tom’s pictures I’m just kinda okay with it like i don’t feel anything special or freak out over them
and then he releases something new and pictures surface on tumblr
and BAM cupid bitch slaps and stabs me with his love arrow and I love him all over again
it’s a vicious cycle that isn’t gonna stop anytime soon.
OKAY I WAS MAKING A GIF RESPONSE THE OTHER NIGHT AND RIGHT AS I CLICKED START MY MOM YELLED “ITS TIME FOR DINNER” AND I JUST CASUALLY MADE MY WAY UPSTAIRS AND THIS HAPPENED
This is horrifying
SOMEONE PLEASE REVERSE THIS
your wish is my command
go ODBY E
I WAS OFFLINE FOR 6 HOURS AND THIS HAPPENS wHY
Calm Bottle (aka Glitter Jar)
Goal:Decreasing anxiety, fear, etc.; Anger management; Decreasing self-harming behaviors; Expressive/physical release
- Container: This is typically made with a glass mason jar, but since I often make these with children I use water bottles with smooth sides.
- One bottle of clear glue (not white glue that dries clear), or glitter glue: I like using regular glue so I don’t have to deal with the hot water since I make these in my office. Glue/glitter glue works best, but you could also use corn syrup if that’s all you have. You have to pour it directly in the water without letting it touch the sides of the bottle or the glitter will stick to it.
- Water: It can be room temperature if you use regular glue but should be hot (I use boiling water) if glitter glue is used. If the water is not hot enough then the glitter will become clumpy and separate.
- Glitter: I use mostly super fine glitter with a little regular sized. I sometimes add sequins, beads, shells, plastic jewels, etc. Glow in the dark glitter looks really cool if you can find it. Less (or even none) is needed with glitter glue bottles
- Food coloring: This is optional. Only use one drop or it becomes difficult to see the glitter.
- Strong glue or duct tape: This is used to fasten the lid to the container. I like using colored duct tape.
- Making a Calm Bottle (clear glue): Fill the bottle 3/4 of the way full with water. Then add the glue (and shake) and glitter (and shake). I use a funnel for the glitter. The more glue you use, the longer it will take the glitter to fall. I usually use the whole bottle. Add 1 drop of food coloring, if desired, and then glue/tape the lid on.
- Making a Calm Bottle (glitter glue): Instead of clear glue you can use glitter glue. If you go this rout then mix the glitter glue in a bowl with very hot water (I boil the water) before adding it to the bottle. If the water is not hot enough then the glue will clump up and not work. You can add 1 drop of food color and additional glitter is desired.
- Using a Calm Bottle: If you are making this with a client I suggest making it with them, rather than for them. It is fun to make, they can personalize it, it will mean more to them and they will be much more likely to use it. When your client becomes upset, angry, frustrated, anxious, etc., direct them to shake the bottle vigorously as long as they want as an expressive/physical release activity. When they are finished they set the bottle down and watch the glitter fall as they use their favorite coping tool and/or deep breathing exercise.
- Other uses: This is a common coping tool used for people who self-harm and is easily adaptable to many clinical issues. I have also used this as a coping tool + timer for kids who are transitioning into sleeping in their own bed or have trouble focusing and are taking long breaks during homework. It is a highly adaptable to numerous therapeutic goals. You can also make these just because they are awesome and fun to make, or as an art project :)
If anyone has any questions feel free to message me
what if we just created a fandom for a tv show that doesn’t exist and we build it up really big and make a ton of inside jokes until the internet just accepts it as a real show and it starts getting included in polls and gets it’s own imdb page and a group of outsiders go crazy trying to find dl links
have you heard of Candle Cove
I want companionship but I hate people
if you feel this way, you’re probably an introvert! because an introvert’s brain stays at a higher state of arousal than an extrovert, lots of socializing can cause overstimulation (which translates into feeling overwhelmed). this is why introverts do well with just a few strong relationships and need lots of alone time to recharge after being around people.
introverts make up around 30% of the population, but that number is likely much higher on Tumblr (it’s an activity that attracts introverts).
my blog has become this weird mixture of fandoms, feminism, cats and really fucking stupid jokes that nobody outside this website would find remotely amusing
100 favorite Doctor Who quotes [34/100]
→ Falling in love? That didn’t even occur to him?
Oh god, there is so much meaning behind this quote and this scene, holy balls…
it will forever annoy me that the dash is slightly off centre
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION THAT NOW I’M EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE
Abandoned 123 year old school
It’s my fucking dream to gather a group of friends and explore a place like this.
Sure, there might be some murders but the survivor will have a story of a lifetime.
I want in on that.
i hate when a teacher is genuinely funny and i’m the only one in the entire classroom that laughs at their jokes since everybody i go to school with are distasteful heathens